Mini potato balls
I love this potatoes balls because they can be a lunch or maybe an appetizer. When I prepare potatoes in the air fryer I always do the same fries or Wedge potatoes. Today I prepared mashed potatoes and then I realized that I can do little balls and cook them in the air fryer. You know an experiment, but it's work. Potatos where a little bit crispy in the outside and soft in the middle. And it only took me 15 minutes and open a Marinara sauce jar.
2 medium Yukon potatoes
1 or 2 tablespoons of Dry dill( depends on you, I love dill)
2 cloves of garlic
Salt to taste
1 tsp Red Pepper flakes
1. Cut and wash your potatoes, you can peel them or left the skin. (I left the skin)
2. In a saucepan cook on low heat until soft.
3. Mash the potatoes with a little bit of the water where you cooked them or you can add a little bit of any plant based milk.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and give a good stir.
5. Form the balls and transfer them to the air fryer and cook at 400 degrees 15 minutes. You can serve with Marinara sauce, BBQ sauce or ketchup.