Easy Apple pancakes
This is a very easy recipe that you are going to love!
2 cups old fashion oatmeal (I used GF oatmeal)
2 1/2 plant based milk(I used almond milk but you can use any other Plant based milk of your preference)
2 teaspoons of chia seeds
2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar ( I love Bragg's)
Pinch of salt
3 small green apples
5 or 6 cloves
1 to 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1 teaspoon of maple syrup
1. You are going to cut 2 apples in squares
2. Add your apples to a pot with 1/4 cup of water, the Cinnamon, the maple syrup and the cloves and Cook them for about 10 minutes at medium temperature until they soften.
3. While you are cooking your apples add the dry ingredients to the high speed blender and blend for 1 minute.
4. Once your apples are done add them to the blender and blend for one more minute.
5. Transfer your mixture to a big bowl. Cut the last apple in little squares and add the pieces to the mixture. If the mixture is too thick you can add more milk.
6. Let the mixture rest for 5 minutes, in the mean time heat your pancake grill, is an oil free recipe but if you want to add butter to cook your pancakes you can!
Pour ¼ cup of the dough into the pan. Cook the pancake for a few minutes until small bubbles begin to form on the edge and in the center. Then, turn it over and let it cook for a few more minutes
Note-Suggestion to serve them
For the topping just add some walnuts and Maple syrup. Enjoy!